Project Cycle Management
Civil Initiatives Libya is organizing a 5 days Training of Trainers on Project Cycle Management on September the 7th–11th in Tunis as part of the SIDA-funded Youth Program.
The main objective of the project is to provide the Libyan youth civil society organisations with the required tools to develop and implement projects.
The Specific objectives of the training are:
- To provide participants with the sufficient methods and tools to develop facilitate, monitor and evaluate capacity building activities.
- To prepare participants to deliver effective PCM trainings in Libya
The training will be delivered in Arabic in Tunis and led by an experienced trainer. All travel and accommodation expenses are covered by the host CIL.
Anyone, between the ages of 18 and 30, with experience in delivering trainings, and interested in project managements, is welcome to apply for this training.
- The applicant must be between the ages of 18 and 30.
- A valid passport (issued after 2008)
- The applicant must have an experience as a trainer or a keen interest for coaching CSOs in PCM demonstrated through the participation in related activities.
- The applicant must be able to deliver 2-3 trainings in one of the CIL training centres (Tripoli, Benghazi, Misrata or Sabha) upon their come back of the training.
- English and/or French is plus
How to apply
If you see yourself fit for this training, please send us a copy of your CV with a cover letter in either Arabic or English stating the reasons behind your interest in the training and why should you be selected to a participate in it. Candidates can send their application to the CIL Training Center closest to them: